Sick and tired of the usual sightseeing attractions in Athens? You are not alone.
Athens has a lot to offer, but nothing comes close to a cultural immersion experience as educational and unforgettable as a hands-on local cooking class.
Cooking Class experience is designed to help you dive deep into the fascinating side of the Athenian food heritage and culture in an informal and fun atmosphere.
You will have lots of hands-on fun learning how to cook up three authentic Greek dishes under the guidance of friendly instructors during this 3-hour cooking class.
Don’t worry, we have specially designed the class format such that even if you have never stepped into the kitchen before, you will be able to learn at your own pace and enjoy the fun!
What You can expect
- Learn interesting snippets about the Athenian food culture
- Cook up authentic local favourites, using fresh local ingredients fromour store
- Make friends with our fun-loving local culinary instructors
- Enjoy your own creations in our traditinal shophouse in Koukaki
How our Cooking Classes work
- Our cooking classes run regularly from Mondays through Saturdays, with each class starting at 9:30am and ending at 12:30pm.
- We begin each session by taking you through an introduction to the history of the local food culture and the unique local ingredients used in our preparation.
- Following the introduction, it’s time for a totally hands-on, step-by-step cooking lesson. Feel free to breathe in the aromas, savour the flavours and have fun!
- Complete the whole cultural experience with communal dining, great conversations and unforgettable memories.