- Learn interesting snippets about the Athenian food culture
- Cook up authentic local favourites, using fresh local ingredients fromour store
- Make friends with our fun-loving local culinary instructors
- Enjoy your own creations in our traditinal shophouse in Koukaki
How our Cooking Classes work
- Our cooking classes run regularly from Mondays through Saturdays, with each class starting at 9:30am and ending at 12:30pm.
- We begin each session by taking you through an introduction to the history of the local food culture and the unique local ingredients used in our preparation.
- Following the introduction, it’s time for a totally hands-on, step-by-step cooking lesson. Feel free to breathe in the aromas, savour the flavours and have fun!
- Complete the whole cultural experience with communal dining, great conversations and unforgettable memories.